Vicki Fitch bought her first house at 19, started her first company at the age of 20, became a serial entrepreneur and was in the Top 10 of Sales and/or Recruiting for more than 10 years consecutively in her direct sales company all while raising a family. In Episode 118 of the Defining Success Podcast, Vicki will be sharing her ten top tips for direct sales.
Vicki is a direct sales expert, author, speaker, and business consultant. She started her career in selling early on cold calling in her local area and then started her own bookkeeping business.
As she grew up and started a family she started designing scrapbooks for her family, really enjoyed it, and started learning about direct selling in the scrapbook industry and has been involved in direct sales ever since.
In Episode 118 of the Defining Success Podcast, Vicki Fitch shares her ten top tips for direct sales.
- Be Passionate
- Find a Leader You Respect
- Find a Coach
- Make Connections
- Use Social Media
- Create Original Content
- Dream Big
- Laser Focus
- Become the Expert
- Never Give Up
- PicMonkey – PicMonkey makes creative tools for photo editing and graphic design because we want you to rock the universe. We want your images to show your creativity, your style, your spot-on brilliance.
- Canva – Canva gives you everything you need to easily turn ideas into stunning designs. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more.
- “Everyone has the ability to do direct sales.”
- “Do what you love and the money will follow.”
- “Don’t give up five minutes before the miracle happens.”
- “Don’t tell me I can’t do it until I’ve already done it. Then feel free to let me know.