Alex Navas helps people and business owners determine what is important in their business and personal lives. It’s not easy balancing your work and personal life. The most successful people are able to find a healthy balance between the two where they are able to accomplish a lot at work, but not to the detriment of their families. Learn more from Alex on business and what it takes to be successful in Episode 37 of the Defining Success Podcast.
Alex Navas is nationally recognized for his financial expertise and exceptional small business marketing methods. He has been active in finance, marketing, sales and personal development for 10 years. He is now an energetic and charismatic speaker, trainer and business coach.
Alex started his entrepreneurial career installing car stereos for his friends and from that point on he knew he was destined for a life in business. At 21 years old he started his first business, a mortgage company. He and his wife did really well in the mortgage industry and he learned his passion was helping other business owners become successful by holding bootcamps for real estate agents.
Alex helps businesses by taking a look at their assets. When he explains assets he means the positive things you have in your business. After analyzing your assets, Alex can point to some opportunities you’re missing out on which could help you grow your business.
By understanding where a business is at, Alex can help businesses expand faster using less resources. A lot of times success online depends upon taking advantage of the right opportunities and being able to identify those opportunities is critical to the success of any business.
A lot of entrepreneurs make decisions based on illusions. A common challenge entrepreneurs make is they think they know the answer about something before the event even takes place without acting on it first.
Their are a few key things to achieve exponential growth. Your mindset is important to the success of any business owner. One of the key ways to grow exponentially is by choosing who you’re going to serve, because it gives you the opportunity to serve who you were not meant to serve.
Alex owns the Christian Business Academy and purposefully narrowed his focus because he knew that he was meant to serve those people. In return, it has become easier for him to attract the clients that he wants because they are attracted to his purpose and mission.
One of the things that Alex is really good at is creating profitable partnerships and he works with a lot of coaches and consultants and he helps them leverage what they’re doing. Alex created an online training program with another business coach in order to help people create experts in the industry.
When Alex was running his mortgage company, he was working from 7am to 11pm. One day he was sitting with his son and he realized that his business was taking him away from his family and he vowed not to let that happen. We’re passing up opportunities to say that some day we’ll have time to spend with our family. Balancing your work and personal life is critical to the happiness of an individual.
Alex has seen so many successful people, but their personal lives are in shambles.
Most business owners are overwhelmed and overworked. Most business owners are doing way too much work. Once you get focused and narrow down your goals then it becomes easier to achieve your goals and you’re doing less work. No matter what Alex does at work he thinks about the people he’s serving and how he can help them.
Engaging Discussion Questions:
- How important is balancing your work and personal life?
- What is more important? Your business or your family and friends?
- Who is the target market for your business? Why?
Links to Great Stuff:
- Alex Navas – “Whether you already know who I am or not, I’m ultimately here to serve you and I have a lot to tell you that will shed some light on who I am and how I can help you experience more joy, happiness and fulfillment in your life and your business.”
- Christian Business Academy – “C.B.A. (Christian Business Academy) was founded to gather Christian entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals and empower them to create more fulfilling, profitable and purposeful businesses through the Word of God in order to create lasting change around the world using their businesses as the catalyst.”
- “When you have fun in your business, you’re never working.”
- “We all have a reason why we’re here beyond us.”
- “Success comes much easier when you’re having fun and operating in your purpose.”
- “85% of business owners are doing way too much.”
- “It’s a lot easier to work with what you have than to start from scratch.”
- Sign up for the Defining Success Podcast Newsletter – http://welbornsocialmedia.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c9f66386028814de14af9cb50&id=da349ffaa2
- Rate and Review the Defining Success Podcast in iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/defining-success-podcast/id619459909