Nick is an author, entrepreneur, and a lifelong student in the game of business. His latest role is as Chief Side Hustler at SideHustleNation.com, a growing community and resource for aspiring and part-time entrepreneurs.
Nick Loper joined the online world while he was working for Ford as a side hustle in the Summer of 2014 eight to nine years ago. He started his work online by selling shoes with a website he created as an affiliate. The site was a data-driven site which never performed very well in the organic searches and all of his visitors were paid visitors.
Nick has initiated a multi-prongued income attack where he offers consulting, a mastermind group, affiliate marketing, Kindle publishing, book editing, and online instruction.
According to Nick, there are three ways you can make money online:
Nick has written four books on Amazon:
- Virtual Assistant Assistant: The Ultimate Guide to Finding, Hiring, and Working with Virtual Assistants
- Treadmill Desk Revolution: The Easy Way to Lose Up to 50 Pounds in a Year – Without Dieting
- The Small Business Website Checklist: A 51-Point Guide to Build Your Online Presence the Smart Way
- Work Smarter: 350+ Online Resources Today’s Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals
- Pat Flynn
- John Lee Dumas
- Chris Brogan
- Success is freedom of time. The freedom to spend your days how you want to spend them.