Bridget Brady can help you make money online and can help you improve your voice for presentations. She discusses how to build a buffer when you’re becoming an entrepreneur and finding a realistic way to starting a new business.
Bridget Brady runs two successful companies, moreonlineincome.com and thevoicegenius.com. She is a speaker, trainer, author, singer, actor, voice expert, and a presentation and sales authority. She has also worked as an actor, singer and project manager in New York and Los Angeles.
Bridget was doing a lot of work in Corporate America. She spent 15 years in Corporate American prison as a software developer and project manage and spent 7 years in Wall Street. She worked in Wall Street during the day and was a theater girl at night.
Bridget left her job in Corporate America because she never felt fully-fulfilled and from 7 to 10 years it worked out really well and she like it, but after 7 or 10 years she started waking up with a pit of despair thinking about going into her cubicle for 10 hours. She knew it was something she couldn’t do anymore and she thought to herself there must be a way to make money.
She knew she wanted to make money to live a lifestyle she loved and have the freedom to pursue what it is she wanted to do. She stumbled upon the idea of starting a new business by owning her own Internet business and it gave her the freedom the way she thought it would. She works from home, works when she wants to and doesn’t work when she doesn’t want to.
Bridget helps people make online incomes and she actually sets people up with affiliate websites, and helps them develop strategies to make money online. Bridget meets a lot of people who think they can just jump into the online world and start making money right away, but that’s not the case. It takes a lot of work to make money online.
If you talk to any of the amazing thought leaders and successful thought leaders in the market. They will tell you that being an entrepreneur is not easy and it takes a lot of work. The beauty of an online business is that it’s a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year way to bring in money, but it takes a lot of work.
An online business is just like a brick and mortar business and it requires a lot of work to make it happen. The difference between an online business and an offline business is there is much more freedom with an online business than a brick and mortar business.
Bridget encourages people who are interested in starting a new business online is to get a mentor.
Bridget Brady also has a voice and sales training company. Her business grew out of a gap she saw in the sales and training business. She learned to harness her speaking skills and there are many classes and courses that will teach you how to sing and act. She learned how to help speakers have a more powerful voice and how to use that voice to help sell their product and services.
The biggest mistake people make vocally is speaking and using their voice from their throat and having the voice initiate from their vocal chords as opposed to using their entire body and instrument to help them speak. She hears a lot of people speaking from their throat. That is the biggest mistake she sees people make.
The biggest mistake Bridget made was that when she started her entrepreneurial career was that she didn’t set up herself for success as an entrepreneur. Starting a new business is not easy, when she started her entrepreneurial career she had been let go from her job and she had no buffer to start her entrepreneurial journey.
Bridget went through some difficult years and it was a difficult time for her. For anyone who is thinking of becoming an entrepreneur, save money so you can have some money set aside to start your entrepreneurial journey. A lot of the people who Bridget coaches make a substantial amount of money very quickly doing things online.
She is a real life full-time entrepreneur and she’s extremely proud.
Engaging Discussion Questions:
- Have you ever thought about being an entrepreneur?
- How important do you think having a strong voice is in business?
- Have you tried to make money online? What are your thoughts on making money online?
Links to Great Stuff:
- MoreOnlineIncome.com – She has helped 1000’s of people earn money online,
and can teach you to do the same!
- TheVoiceGenius.com – Bridget Brady ~ aka, “The Voice and Sales Genius” is a Speaker, Trainer, Author, Singer, Actor, Voice Expert, Presentation and Sales Authority. She spent 10 years doing theatre in New York City, 12 years as an actor and singer in Los Angeles, as well as 15 years working as a Project Manager in Corporate America (including 7 years on Wall Street in New York).
- “My success is based on how many people I’ve helped.”
- “Success is living a life of my choosing.”
- “Entrepreneurs are changing the world.”
- “Your vocal chords are about the size of a standard paper clip.”
- “Find someone who is making money using the Internet…and have someone who knows how to make money online help you get started.”
- “The Internet is a golf mine if you know how to extract the gold.”