Esther Kiss helps entrepreneurs build better businesses. She considers herself to be a mentor and has a lot of advice for entrepreneurs on how they can build their business, reach more customers and make more money. The key to getting what you want, explains Esther, is giving yourself to others. By helping others you will receive benefits and, in turn, become successful
Thank you for visiting the Defining Success Podcast. Please download, subscribe and rate our podcast on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/
Esther Kiss, from EstherKiss.com, mentors entrepreneurs. She helps experts and service providers generate a steady flow of ideal clients and helps to convert leads more effectively than ever before. In short, she will show you how to get more clients and make more money in your business.
Esther has an extensive background in business. She grew up in a small family that had a lot of investments in hotels, real estate, and trading and shipping companies. Esther lost a lot of her investments in the stock market and so she started her own business to teach others how to speak Hungarian. She was able to package her business in a way to have only the people who are very committed and had enough time to learn Hungarian. She was able to get them pre-paid and paying triple the market value.
She then realized that her expertise would be perfect in a business coaching context.
Esther than got a job at the Beverly Hills Lingual Institute to show that she has some credibility in the industry. It gave her the credentials to show that she could do it. She reached out to her circle to ask if people knew anyone who was interested in learning Hungarian and her business blossomed from there.
In the interview, Esther provides lots of valuable tips on time management for entrepreneurs. She encourages all of you to write down what you do on a daily basis literally to the minute because in order to manage your time effectively, you need to know where you’re spending your time. Do the highest revenue generating activities and then you will be better at time management. You should divide your time into three categories: flex time is devoted towards the day-to-day operations of your business, focus time is focused on long-term projects like your marketing campaigns and the third is your free time which is the rest of your life.
If you want to do a better job at networking, see who the decision makers are at a company and see who they know. If you know someone who might be connected to someone you’re trying to get a hold of then reach out to that person and see if they can connect you. Another great tool entrepreneurs can use when networking is to be a giver, because people will think you’re a nice guy.
Esther says there are a variety of different ways to figure out who the decision makers are and there’s a lot of different tools to figure out who those decision makers are. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ are great tools to figure out who the decision makers are, but you can also view the website or get access to information online about who you’re trying to reach.
Many entrepreneurs struggle because they are able to make a certain amount of income but they are never able to cross the hump to live a more comfortable lifestyle. Esther helps entrepreneurs by delving into their business to find ways to make their business more efficient and reach out to others for a higher potential profit.
Many business owners go for low income sales and focus on volume, but Esther recommends entrepreneurs target the customers that are willing to invest more and more often.
Most entrepreneurs make the mistake of trying to be like everyone else while they think they are making themself unique. If you’re doing what everyone else is doing, you’re getting followers, but it doesn’t necessarily mean your making money. Esther recommends having a system that works and that when you turn it on you know you’ll be able to get customers.
Esther considers herself to be a business mentor. Coaching typically involves spending a lot of time with a person to help them come to their own conclusions. Esther than gives entrepreneurs shortcuts to come to their own conclusions.
Esther considers herself to be very logical and analytical. She focuses much more on results and numbers and she tries to help find her business produce results. Esther is also very strong at connecting with others.
Willpower is an app that will not let you go onto certain websites for a particular amount of time. These external tools can help, but it really comes to your own willpower that will determine your success.
Spend an hour a day looking for referral or promotional partners. If you’re a marketing coach you would be interested in working with a website designer or a PR Director.
If you’re not able to say exactly what they are interested in you will not be successful in business.
Engaging Discussion Questions:
- How important do you think giving is in business?
- What traits do you look for in a business coach?
- How do you network?
Links to Great Stuff:
- EstherKiss.com – “Esther loves teaching her creative business & marketing strategies, mentoring entrepreneurs to help them get more high paying clients.”
- Beverly Hills Lingual Institute – “The Beverly Hills Lingual Institute is your best choice for learning a language in Los Angeles and Orange County. Offering language classes in over 25 languages with the most comprehensive schedule of classes available, we are Southern California’s Premier Language School.”
- “Success is having the confidence and ability to building what you want from scratch.”
- “If you come from a place of wanting to help and serve rather than selling something to them . . . you build more confidence and leads because every person will have a great experience.”
- “Tune in to the core desire of your ideal client, pinpoint it and speak to their highest need.”
- “Entrepreneurs are usually very excited and energetic in trying new things.”
- “Most entrepreneurs have entrepreneurial ADD where they start a million projects and none of them get finished.”
- “Be very clear about the results you can get for people.”
- Send me an email if you need me for anything – Zeb@WelbornMedia.com
- Download, review and subscribe to the Defining Success Podcast on iTunes.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter – @DSuccessPodcast
- Sign up for the Defining Success Podcast Newsletter.