Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In Episode 101 of the Defining Success Podcast, Daryl Urbanski shares his entrepreneurial journey and discusses the importance of tribal marketing. Tribal marketing is a marketing strategy that attempts to create social communities centered around a product or service.
Daryl Urbanski is a #1 Bestselling Business Author, Business Coach, Martial Artist, Tribal/Database Marketer, Entrepreneur, & Student Of Life.
Daryl focuses heavily on direct response campaigns and has experienced a lot of success. His first endeavor was an email marketing campaign designed to get a job in Canada while he was still in High School.
He had some early experience with alternative energy, traveled to Japan to teach English, worked as a freelancer and then started experimented with passive income.
Ancient Secrets of Lead Generation is Daryl Urbanski’s best selling book
- Michael Gerber
- Jim Rohn
- James Michener
According to Daryl, the biggest mistake many entrepreneurs make is:
- Not Getting a Mentor
- Not Surrounding Yourself with the Right People
- Poor Time Management
Tribal marketing focuses on creating small groups of people and creating specific products for them to become more successful. Working constantly to continually create value for people.
Daryl also believes in surrounding yourself with wolves instead of gazelles.
- “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them.” — Jim Rohn
- “Sometimes you need to make the mistake to learn the lesson.”
- “Do more.”
- “Success is being able to do what you want, where you want, with who you want, with the price and terms you want.”
- “Success is whatever it means to you.”