Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In Episode 108 of the Defining Success Podcast, Ellory Wells shares how he lost his job and took up a career in online marketing. Learn about his transition and how he’s living in a world that’s transitioning from scarcity to abundance.
Ellory Wells was born and raised in north Texas. He loves technology, gadgets, cool toys, video games and movies. He often writes his blog posts while sitting on my back porch overlooking nature and the golf course.
In addition to writing and coaching, he enjoys reading, watching TV and movies, playing golf and spending time with his wife.
Ellory Wells has a blog, a podcast – The Empowered Podcast, he provides one-on-one coaching, he organizes a a mastermind group and wrote a best selling ebook titled, How to Start Your Professional Podcast for $200 or Less.
In his one-on-one coaching, Ellory helps his clients get clarity.
Our world is shifting from scarcity to abundance. Ellory believes the world used to be more cut-throat, but in today’s innovative society, there is room for everyone to grow.
Ellory’s most popular blog post is 7 Types of People Successful People Avoid.
- Flight of the Buffalo
- Jim Caviezel
- Chris Cerrone
- Vernon Ross
- Christina Canters
- “If you expose yourself to a new normal, it’ll change you.”
- “The best, most successful people think in a mindset of abundance.”
- “If you want to make a million dollars, help a million people.”
- “If you have ten ideas, see one of them through to completion.”
- “You don’t have to be across the finish line to help someone else.”
- “Success is not hating what I do every single day.”